Monday 7 March 2016

🎀 About Us 🎀

Loo Yi Huan (Joyce)


94's 

I am an ordinary girl who lived from a small town and came to a big city to complete my studies in college.

I loves food, travelling, 
and loves to capture all the special moments in my life.

I've grown to be someone who is confident and able to work individually as well as collaboratively in various form of tasks.

Most importantly, I see myself as an extremely organised person, keeping everything nicely in order, and creating a clear path leading to success.

But, I have weaknesses and I do make mistakes, and experience sadness as well.
But I try my best to learn from all these things to make me a better person.

Believe in yourself all time, 
you are SPECIAL and UNIQUE

Just shine on your own way. 

Kang Sing Yee 🎀


A 22 years old little girl with a big dream

I LOVE a simple life and not a perfect life. 
I LOVE to travelling all around the world.
I LOVE to bring all the joyful to people around me.
I LOVE to try something new that I never met before.



Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth.😁

To be the best but first must be able to handle the worst.

Never Give Up❣❣ 💋

Ong Beng Fung (Bieber) 🎀


🎤A 22 years old young girl who love to SINGING.🎤

My part time job is a singer, but I never treat it as a job because I'm very enjoy with my job.
Especially singing in front of audience, I will feel very confidence and show out my natural side.Singing is one the way that can express out my feeling no matter I'm happy or sad.


"Though the road is long,I look up the sky,
And in the dark I found, lost hope that I won't fly,
And I sing along,sing along, and I sing along."

This is one of the lyrics part that I love more because it is express out the feeling that how much I LOVE SINGING.

Love Life, Just Do it ❣❣  💋


Tang Cheah Ying (Eva)





                      Eva is an ordinary girl with a skinny face and long brown hair.


I am generally considered obliging person who willing to do my friends a favor when they need my help. This is what are friends for! Right? :D


My interest? Oh yeah! Is all about food! When I was free during in weekends or holiday, I spend most of my time with my best friends looking for any newly opened café and started our “food hunts trip”.  Basically we hunt for dessert as well.  Which girl doesn't like dessert? Haha :D


I am an ordinary degree student just like others. I have a big dream which is I can successfully complete my degree studies in this year and going to graduate smoothly.


( =•ω•= ) To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and to be loved is everything. ( =•ω•= )


Goh Fang Yi




Fang Yi, just an ordinary girl who like to daydreaming, laughing, eating, and travelling…

I’m a person who had a big dream and goals for the future that I determined to make happen. Although life has knocked me down a few times, and it has shown me things I never wanted to see, I have experienced sadness and failures, but the one things is for sure… I never get up!


“Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing and don’t let people bring you down…”






No comments:

Post a Comment